Treating the growing number of diet-related health conditions
Diet-related conditions such as type 2 diabetes, obesity and food allergies pose a major challenge to the nation’s health, however, there are a limited number of specialist healthcare professionals, called dietitians, to meet this growing demand.
Technology-enabled dietetic services from Oviva
Oviva is a new type of healthcare provider using technology to scale the dietitian workforce to help meet this growing demand. We use virtual clinics and high-frequency follow-up to increase system capacity, improve clinical outcomes, and lower the cost of delivering care.
PROVEN CLINICAL OUTCOMES
- Over 20,000 patients treated to date, with outcomes at least equivalent to traditional face to face care
- Efficacy of remote dietetic services supported by multiple peer-reviewed studies
- The same clinical outcome can be achieved with just half the dietitian time of traditional face to face care
- Improved health status significantly reduces spend on prescribing, secondary care and GP attendances
EASY, FLEXIBLE & PERSONAL
- Easy access through multiple channels (phone, text and video via app, and face-to-face)
- Improved patient choice
- Customised to each individual
Oviva offers a suite of clinical programmes developed to address diet-related conditions at scale. They were created in collaboration with some of the world’s leading healthcare organisations, and build on the latest scientific evidence on behavioural change.