Expert healthcare at your fingertips
Oviva makes it easy for people to live a healthier life.We combine personalised care from a healthcare professional with our unique digital tools. This blended approach will help you reach your goals and improve your health management long term.
Why choose Oviva?
- Choose how we stay in touch: Our health coaches advise you via app messaging or phone and video calls – accompanying you anywhere your day might take you.
- Get a personalised plan: Learn a new approach to healthy living, one that accommodates your personal lifestyle – guided by experienced behaviour change coaches.
- Change your health for good: The effectiveness of our programmes has been repeatedly confirmed. On average, people lose 9lbs on their programme, and 1 in 4 put their blood glucose levels back within a healthy range.
Our app in detail
The Oviva app is your daily companion, providing insights into your health and activity patterns. When joining a programme, you will receive your personal app login details and can download the Oviva app to get started.
Keep a journal
Snap photos of your daily meals effortlessly within the Oviva app.
Monitor your to-dos
Receive personalised recommendations to help you to work towards your goal.
Get meal analysis
Get an in-depth meal analysis in just a few days.
Browse learning resources
Explore advice on nutrition, exercise, and motivation to improve your knowledge.
Connect with your Oviva coach anytime through the app.
Find your programme
We can help you with a wide range of health conditions, always combining personalised care from a healthcare professional with our unique digital tools.
How to join Oviva
1. Speak to your GP to see if you’re eligible
We’ll process your GP’s referral and then contact you to set up your Oviva account.
2. We’ll create your personalised plan
Choose between phone or app coaching and book your first appointment to set your goals.
3. Download the Oviva app to get started
Set your to-dos, track your goals and watch your progress!
Get in touch
We look forward to hearing from you and one of our friendly team will be in touch as soon as we can.
If you have a medical emergency or an urgent medical matter, please call 999 or NHS 111.