|Company name:||Oviva UK Limited|
|Registered Office Address:||Ground Floor, 3 Risborough Street, London, SE1 0HF, United Kingdom|
|Company Registration:||England and Wales|
Accessibility Statement for Oviva App and Oviva Learning Website
Oviva is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Organisational measures to support accessibility
Our primary value is to put the patient first and Accessibility is one of our four patient-facing USPs.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
The Oviva smartphone app is fully conformant with WCAG 2.0 level A.
The Oviva learning website (also accessible as a feature within the Oviva app) is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level A. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Oviva smartphone app and the Oviva learning website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on either:
• Phone: +44 207 622 4777
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Postal address: Oviva, 3 Risborough Street, London, SE1 0HF
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Oviva app is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
• Android OS v5 or more
• iOS v11 or more
The Oviva app is not compatible with:
• Mobile operating systems older than 2 years
The Oviva learning website is designed to be compatible with the following browsers, as well as being accessible through the Oviva smartphone app:
• Google Chrome
• Internet Explorer
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Oviva learning website, there are some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Oviva learning website are:
1. Patient-facing programme video captions: Patient-facing programme videos do not hold on-screen text alternatives to visual content because we do not currently provide captions. We include text transcripts next to all videos as an alternative to captions. Text transcripts show the video script and also describe any animation used. If any issue is experienced accessing transcripts, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Oviva Learning Website operability by keyboard: Oviva Learning Website is not currently operable by keyboard, however as an alternative user can access the Learning Website via our smartphone app or alternatively, we can provide a paper or electronic version of our learning guidebook.
Oviva assessed the accessibility of the Oviva smartphone app and the Oviva learning website by self-evaluation.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Dr Mark Jenkins
Managing Director and Medical Director, Oviva
This statement was created on 10 June 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.