Do any of these symptoms sound familiar?
- My hands, face or legs are swollen.
- I don’t need to urinate as frequently as I used to.
- I don’t sleep well.
- I’m often short of breath.
- I have high blood pressure.
- I get cold quickly and am often tired.
- I regularly feel nauseous and vomit.
- I hardly have any appetite.
How we can help
At Oviva, we work with you to create a personalised plan. We consider your personal lifestyle, environment, and your hopes and goals. This allows us to tailor our recommendations to you and your life.
The coaching process
During our first session, we’ll discuss your current wellbeing and previous medical history. We’ll talk about your eating habits and your daily lifestyle so that we can set realistic goals going forward. Together we’ll develop the right plan to address your needs.
We cover the following kidney diseases
- Kidney stones
- Kidney failure
- Inflammation of the kidneys
- Renal cell carcinoma (kidney cancer)
- Polycystic kidney diseases (cystic kidneys)
Any other questions?
You’ll find the answers to our most frequently asked questions in our FAQ section.