Do any of these symptoms sound familiar?
- My hands, face or legs are swollen.
- I don’t need to urinate as frequently as I used to.
- I don’t sleep well.
- I’m often short of breath.
- I have high blood pressure.
- I get cold quickly and am often tired.
- I regularly feel nauseous and vomit.
- I hardly have any appetite.
We cover the following kidney diseases
- Kidney stones
- Kidney failure
- Inflammation of the kidneys
- Renal cell carcinoma (kidney cancer)
- Polycystic kidney diseases (cystic kidneys)