We’re here to offer advice on all things related to diet. Find out about the benefits of using Oviva, which symptoms and conditions we cover, and how to register here.
Why choose Oviva?
- Supported: Our health coaches advise you via app messaging, phone or in person.
- Straightforward: Oviva supports you anywhere your day might take you.
- Effective: Learn a sustainable approach to your diet and how to make it part of your daily life. The effectiveness of our programmes has been repeatedly proven by academic studies.
Our app in detail
The Oviva app is your daily companion. Once you register, we’ll send your personal app login details via email, so you can download the Oviva app and get started with these features.
Track your progress
Record your daily meals, physical activity or blood glucose level directly in the Oviva app to keep track of your progress.
Keep a journal
Your entries are saved as a digital diary and your to-do list is updated daily. You can easily navigate between individual days.
Monitor your to-dos
The task area shows your suggested daily to-dos, always tailored to your personal goals. You can monitor progress and, once you have completed a task, close it.
Monitor your weekly overview
The weekly overview is automatically generated on a weekly basis and offers insights into your current progress.
Browse learning resources
The Oviva app comes with supporting educational material. Read up on specific topics and gain useful insights about your body and your health.
Analyse your eating habits
After just a few days, you will receive a personalised overview of your eating behaviour. Oviva highlights which foods you eat enough of and which to reduce.
In your first session with your health coach, agree how often you would like to receive feedback via chat. Feedback helps you stay on track between sessions.
We’re here to offer advice
We offer support and advice on the following symptoms and conditions
in a confidential and personal manner.
Costs and benefits
- The costs for Oviva dietary coaching can be covered by your standard health insurance (minus deductible and copayment).
- Swiss health insurance providers generally cover 12 sessions per year.
- In some cases, additional medical referrals may be approved.
- Review of previous medical history
- Discussion around expectations, goals and coaching format
Second to sixth session
- Wellbeing review
- Coaching adjustments
- Oviva Live @Home programmes
Seventh session onwards
- Wellbeing review in light of goals and entries
- Oviva Live @Home programmes
Private patient tariff
Coaching sessions can also be privately funded where required.
- I In the case of high deductible fees
- When no medical referral is required
How to register
You will receive details on how to log in to the app when you register.
1. Fill in the form
Standard health insurance usually covers the cost of Oviva – we’ll find out if you’re eligible. Fill in your details and we’ll do the legwork.
2. Download the app
Download the Oviva app to get started. We’ll send your login details via email.
3. Book a session
Book your first coaching session using the link in the email. In the meantime, we’ll process your doctor’s referral.
1. Visit your doctor
Your doctor will prescribe you a dietary consultation, based on your physical condition.
2. Make an appointment
You can then make your first dietary consultation appointment with Oviva right there at your GP’s practice.
3. Download the app
You will receive a text 7 days before your first appointment, asking you to download the Oviva app and register.