Do any of these symptoms sound familiar?
- My throat and lips tingle after I eat. I have a furry feeling at the top of my mouth and/or swelling of the lips, tongue, throat, cheeks. My skin becomes red, swollen or blisters.
- I feel increasingly weak.
- I often have gastrointestinal problems such as diarrhoea, cramps or vomiting.
- I have asthma attacks.
- I have low blood pressure.
- I experience heart palpitations.
How we can help
At Oviva, we work with you to create a personalised plan. We consider your personal lifestyle, environment, and your hopes and goals. This allows us to tailor our recommendations to you and your life.
The coaching process
During our first session, we’ll discuss your current wellbeing and previous medical history. We’ll talk about your eating habits and your daily lifestyle so that we can set realistic goals going forward. Together we’ll develop the right plan to address your needs.
We cover the following food allergies and intolerances
- Cross-reaction, e.g. birch pollen, nuts, stone fruit
- Food allergies