Do any of these symptoms sound familiar?
- My throat and lips tingle after I eat. I have a furry feeling at the top of my mouth and/or swelling of the lips, tongue, throat, cheeks. My skin becomes red, swollen or blisters.
- I feel increasingly weak.
- I often have gastrointestinal problems such as diarrhoea, cramps or vomiting.
- I have asthma attacks.
- I have low blood pressure.
- I experience heart palpitations.
We cover the following food allergies and intolerances
- Cross-reaction, e.g. birch pollen, nuts, stone fruit
- Food allergies