Do any of these symptoms sound familiar?
- I regularly suffer from flatulence, bloating, feeling full, heartburn, stomach ache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, or constipation.
- These symptoms came on suddenly.
- I’ve had these symptoms for years.
- Sometimes I worry about leaving the house because I don’t know where the nearest toilet will be.
- I visited the doctor, but they couldn’t find the cause.
- I feel like no one understands me and that I’m not taken seriously.
How we can help
At Oviva, we work with you to create a personalised plan. We consider your personal lifestyle, environment, and your hopes and goals. This allows us to tailor our recommendations to you and your life.
The coaching process
During our first session, we’ll discuss your current wellbeing and previous medical history. We’ll talk about your eating habits and your daily lifestyle so that we can set realistic goals going forward. Together we’ll develop the right plan to address your needs.
We cover the following digestive disorders
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Crohn’s disease (chronic inflammation of the lower section of the small intestine, large intestine or both)
- Ulcerative colitis (chronic inflammation of the colon and rectum)
- Leaky gut syndrome (gaps in the intestinal wall)
- Biliary tract conditions: gallstones, gallbladder resection, inflammation of the gallbladder)
- Pancreatic illness: acute and chronic pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas), pancreatic tumours, pancreatogenic diabetes
- Reflux (including heartburn and acid reflux)
- After bowel surgery, for example colon resections (removal of the large intestine)
- Coeliac disease (gluten intolerance)
- Food intolerances such as lactose or fructose, histamine intolerance