Do any of these symptoms sound familiar?
- I’m not comfortable with myself.
- When I exercise, my feet and knees soon start to hurt and I feel short of breath.
- I often withdraw from social settings and prefer to spend time on my own.
- I sweat a lot.
- I’ve been diagnosed with one or more of the following conditions: metabolic disorders such as type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, gout, cardiovascular diseases such as high blood pressure, gallstones, shortness of breath, sleep apnoea (where breathing is interrupted repeatedly during sleep) or depression.
We cover the following comorbidities
- Fatty liver
- Type 2 diabetes
- Raised lipids, such as cholesterol
- Cardiovascular diseases, such as high blood pressure
- Sleep apnoea (where breathing is interrupted repeatedly during sleep)