Work at Oviva
Join our team
Seeking a new challenge? Interested in joining the Oviva team?
We’re a growing company open to new talent to join our dynamic team.
We are hiring a full-time Patient Pathway Coordinator to join our London team. The Patient Pathway Coordinator will be the first point of contact for people referred to our clinical programmes, including diabetes, weight management and allergy.
The successful candidate will have an interest in health and nutrition, as well as having previous customer service experience and excellent communication skills. They will benefit from joining an innovative and supportive team in central London, committed to enhancing the overall patient experience of care and delivering better outcomes.
If you are interested, or for more information, please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you would be excellent for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of working at Oviva
- Use our industry-leading, secure technology platform
- Electronic medical record specifically designed for dietitians, giving you a consolidated view of all client data
NEW MODELS OF CARE
- Unique programmes to treat diet related conditions incorporating remote methods, be at the cutting edge of dietetic practice
- Sophisticated app-based data capture providing valuable patient insights
- Remote programmes means much of work can be undertaken from home
- Feedback to clients via the app delivered asynchronous, so work around your other commitments